Job Summary: oversees, manages and supervises the operation and distribution of a variety of foods, food services and related kitchen functions for the Peoria Unified School District (PUSD).
Follow this link:
Essential functions, as defined under the Americans with Disabilities Act, may include, but are not limited to, the following tasks, duties, knowledge, skills and other characteristics. This list is ILLUSTRATIVE ONLY and is not a comprehensive listing of all functions and tasks performed by incumbents in this class.
- Prepares food production worksheets.
- As required, oversees and performs a variety of duties associated with handling, collecting, verifying, reconciling and/or depositing cash, receipts and other forms of payment received.
- Reviews food products delivered.
- Oversees and assists with food products and supply storage.
- Performs other duties as assigned or required.
MINIMUM QUALIFICATIONS: High School Diploma or GED AND five (5) years of relevant, progressively responsible food service preparation, cooking, baking, kitchen management or closely related experience; OR any equivalent combination of experience and/or education from which comparable knowledge, skills and abilities have been achieved.