SNA DUES – DISTRICT DIRECTOR / MAJOR CITY DIRECTOR / STATE AGENCY DIRECTOR & STAFF / EDUCATOR / OTHER
APPLIES TO THE FOLLOWING CLASSIFICATIONS:
- District Director National Dues School Nutrition Director, Supervisor or Specialist working in a school nutrition program at the school district level.
- Major City Director National Dues School Nutrition Director, Supervisor or Specialist working in a school nutrition program where enrollment is 40,000+ or city population is 200,000+
- State Agency Director & Staff National Dues State Agency Directors, Supervisors, Specialists etc. working in state office for child nutrition programs.
- Educator National Dues Faculty working in a college/university setting.
- Other National Dues Principals, Superintendents, Teachers, Allied Organizations etc. Does not include the right to vote.
SNA serves the professional interests of more than 55,000 school nutrition professionals who range in professional scope from school nutrition employees, managers, supervisors, and directors to child nutrition educators, school districts superintendents and school principals. In doing so, SNA offers a wide range of programs and services to help you provide healthy meals and foster an environment where children achieve overall wellness and success. Please choose the membership category you are applying for or the program you are renewing/maintaining.